Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Bohemian Gypsy

I created the Bohemian Gypsy as an accessories and apparel shop.  I was born in the 60's, and I like the hippie chick look, while I also favor the gypsy look (sort of a Stevie Nicks flair).  A mixture of different fashion eras appeal to me.  I had a vintage clothing store in the eighties, it was the only one in the small Alabama town where I live, however I think it was ahead of its time.

In the coming days I will be posting pics of new fall items.  Hope you come back and check it out, it's going to be GROOVY!

August 30th - Just added three new items,  hope you check them out.  Have a blessed Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I also love that look....lol telling our age here. But then at our age you really dont care. Looking forward to what you have to share.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva, really liked yours also....love the recycling idea!

      Delete